Contributors.Friends

My photo
Taiping, Perak, Malaysia
Well, I am an ordinary people but I do extra ordinary stuffs. "Inspire leaders to inspire future generation"

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mr Hong Kong 2010

Well, still remember last month, Priscilla suddenly ask me to join Mr Hong Kong and guess what? She actually dare me to do so.

I actually did hand in the form and then I got into first round interview.


I was thinking, this is crazy... gosh.... then I started to prepare for the presentation and stuff...
After the first interview, I have no confident to myself coz I do not have nice body shape that others have.

Guess what, I got a call from TVB that I am into the finalist ... and here I am today as a Number 3 Nicholas Ooi Mr Hong Kong 2010 Contestant. The best thing is that I get to know another 9 contestants and we are now buddy....



No comments: